The great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness no one rejects dislikes avoids pleasure itself because it is pleasure but because know who do not those how to pursue pleasures rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful desires to obtain.Read More
Who we are ?
PTI full-fledged engineering company. Was founded by Leo Effenberger, a professional engineer with over 50 years experience in industrial valve and actuator business.
We provide products and service to the fluid control industry by providing valve automation and control among other services like pump restoration, actuator repair, valve repair and special system design and fabrication.
Also we can provide services from conceptual design, design, fabrication, installation and servicing.
- Markets served
IndustrialCommercial Municipal Mining Irrigation and refinery.
Paso-Tex Industries is the leader in valve actuation and automation in El paso, Mexico, and the Southwest. We are committed to providing the best valve and actuator products for our customers with attention to detail, precision, and expediency of delivery. Paso-Tex sells the highest quality electric and pneumatic actuators in the industry, with valve applications ranging from ¼” to 96”. We offer a wide range of specialty items, custom mounting kits and stem extensions that can be designed to your specific application needs. We will work for our customers and achieve excellent results.
Paso-Tex’s core business was founded on the design and the construction of valve actuation assemblies for oil, gas, water, corrosive chemicals and other materials transported through pipeline distribution systems. With a complete machine shop and a staffed engineering sector, we can design, machine, fabricate, and assemble virtually any configuration of valve and actuator to meet consumer demands. It is our vision to continue to do business with a priority to the customer.
At Paso-Tex, we recognize that a well-designed system is critical to achieving optimal flow control and customer targets for cost competitiveness.
Our in-house and strategic alliance-based engineering support capabilities are designed to help your team fill gaps in in-house engineering expertise.
- New Flow Control System
- Design Assistance
- Test and calibration assistance
- Let our engineers help with the design of all your flow controls.
- Fire Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Booster Stations
- Entire Building Flow Applications
- Custom Flow Applications
- Modifications to Existing Systems
- Working with a combination of in-house resources and strategic partners Paso-Tex can support your flow design team with:
- Flow Calculations
- Electrical Requirements
- Software Requirements and Compatibilities
- Component Selection
- Automatization & Control
- Paso-Tex Industries can assist on testing of new systems. We can fine tune and calibrate for optimal system operation.
- Paso-Tex Industries has the following capabilities:
- Providing full design blue print drawings
- 2-D and 3-D drawings
- Conversions from 2-D to 3-D models
- Conversion of hand drawn designs to electronic drawings
- Design Systems for Actuators, Valves, & Pumps
- Custom Fabrication
- Custom Machining
- Field Service & Repair
- Field Calibration
- Application Engineering
- Gearbox Service & Repair
- Pump & Valve Control System Setups
- Pump Installations, Repair, & Setups
- Valve Test & Repair
- Actuation / Automation of valves
- Custom Stem Extensions
- Custom Mounting Kits
- Valve Modifications
- Chain Applications